Sunday, May 27, 2012

February Sketches 3

Feb. 20 - 21
 I was just using a simple color palette. That's all. 

This time, it's fanart of the X-Men. Sort of. I tried to get a portrait of Storm but it doesn't really look like her. Most likely, it's the eyes that's setting it off. Oh well.


Feb. 22 - 23
My mind was blank so I drew a simple portrait of someone. I tried make the face more male.

For a while, I had family visiting from the North. One of my relatives had asked me to draw a sketch of a certain truck. I was a little worried as I never drew any kind of vehicles before but my relative encourage the challenge. I'm a little with this one. I only scanned what I managed to get done.











Feb. 24 - 25
I ended up babysitting, remembered to bring a mini sketchbook and tried to doodle whatever came to mind.

I found images from the artist, Vinicius Quesada. I don't know much about him but I found the images very interesting. I didn't match the haunting atmosphere as the artist but it's interesting enough.



No comments: