Sunday, May 27, 2012

February Sketches 2

Feb. 14 - 15 (No Feb. 13)
Another fanart of Monster High with Ghoulia and Cleo. I'm fond on how Ghoulia came out especially her expression.
 
Pretty much the same pose as Cleo but a little more silly. Can't you tell that I'm having fun with a certain brush?


Feb. 16 - Feb. 17
 This was based on an image on ridsnap.com. I just really like the colors.

At this point, I had no what to draw. This is just a the back of a girl and tree.


Feb. 18 - Feb. 19
I thought I would try something different so I tried to sew something simple. It had been years since the last time I have anything like so I had to do multiple cuts before I was satisfied. I wanted to make tiny bags but the first was just too small. I ended up stuffing the heart and used a slightly larger cut. I got distracted and didn't finish the second one.

Another fanart, this time of Galaxy Girls. Actually, I don't know much about the series but I did stumble upon the creator's blog to which I found this girl. From what I remember, she's in a band with one of the main characters.



No comments: